6 January 2015

Liese bubble hair color Sweet Apricot


Hey there ! It's been a while since I last dyed my hair.
So this time I tried out Liese bubble hair color in Sweet Apricot.

I used Liese bubble hair color before in Casis Berry, you can check it out here. I did a review on it and was impressed that it did a better job than L'oreal excellence creme 5.6 review here.
So I can say that I'm rather loyal towards Liese. haha, cause it's super easy and a mess-free to use. 
I still can't get my hands on Jewel Pink color ! It's like out of stock everywhere ! Guardian, Watson, Caring all out of stock. Quite disappointing though, probably it's quite high in demand that's why. But nevertheless, I must get my hands on Jewel Pink color and review it one day !


Before I start the review on Sweet Apricot, the color of my hair before I re-dye was in Marshmallow Brown by Liese (again), but I didn't have time to do a review on it. But it came out quite good ! Much more brown and lighter than Casis Berry.
Hair color in Liese Marshmallow Brown with hideous black roots. 

Here's before I dye my hair (notice my hideous black roots)





And here's after I dyed my hair






Summing up:
I'll skip the easy-to-use and mess-free part since I keep repeating it.
Obviously, the color of my roots would be slightly darker than the ends of my hair because before I dye my roots were black and the ends were still brown. So it lighten my ends more than my roots. (get the logic?)
I'm quite content that it does lighten my roots instead of letting it being obvious in jet black.
So for those who has jet black hair that would wanna try this color out but not sure how the color would turn out, do refer to my black roots for the results. 
This color is more towards the orangey-brown or copper brown color.
Natural lighting works best to bring out the brightness of the hair color. But the color still not vibrant enough or is still seen as 'black' in indoor lighting. 

You know how loyal I am towards Liese, I would definitely purchase Liese again for re-dying my hair.

till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment