3 November 2013

Liese bubble hair color Casis Berry

Today I decided to try out something NEW.
I shall write a review on Liese Bubble Hair Color. I've been doing some research on this hair dye brand , based on many bloggers who actually use this brand actually gives good feedback of it. So I thought of trying it out myself. 

I wanted to dye my virgin hair ever since I got out from high school. That's like one of the MUST DO LIST for almost every Malaysian or Asian teens because we're not allowed to go to school with 'colored' hair. 

I'm thinking of going for Redish Brown shade since BROWN is too mainstream and BLOND is a BIG NO NO for me unless my face is smooth pimple free and fair. .__.
My ideal hairstyle would be like


Girl Generation's Tiffany's red wavy hair :D MY TARGET ! 

So I brought Liese Bubble Hair color from Guardian for only RM29.90 ! Fortunately it was on offer , the original price will range from RM34/35 at Guardian and RM37 at watson, WTH. I choose Casis Berry since that's the only shade I could find close to my ideal hair color.




This chart shows the Brightness of each Series and its color. Casis Berry may be on the bright side.. but see how bright will it be on my jet black hair.


Unboxing the product ~ 


So what they have is a solution 1 , solution 2 , a cap , instructions , some treatment thingi , a paper that shows some hairstyle and another precaution paper?


First off , pour solution 1 (black bottle) into solution 2.


Tilt it upside down 5 times



Replace the white cap with the pink one.
Get yourself ready. Gloves ON, wrap your top with a cloth or old t-shirt that you don't mind staining. Squeeze the bottle, foam will come out , and I start off from the bottom all the way to the top. The instruction says start off from the top which is the roots, but I prefer to do it the other way round in case the solution is finished and I don't want my bottom part of my hair to be 'hanging'.




my hair after applying the foam. I could actually make my hair stand up but it's too heavy that it drop sideways LOL!

And the results !



The color is ONLY VISIBLE when you are standing underneath the sun or there is light shining on your hair. It is not as BRIGHT as you think. But it really makes my hair becomes really smooth after that.
To sum it all up , this product is easy to use for even first timer like me :) and it doesn't really mess up the whole place because it is foam and not liquid form. BUT bear in mind, this product is not good enough for people who have jet black hair like mine and wants the color to be really obvious. It also does make your hair smooth instead of getting damaged after applying it. I wouldn't mind trying it again with a much more brighter color, Jewel Pink. If that doesn't work out, I shall go for salon which will cost more :'( . 

Maybe they should come out with a stronger brighter color or improve the hair dye hue on natural jet black hair so that the color will turn out more obvious?



No comments:

Post a Comment