5 November 2013

Instashopping?

Look what arrived earlier today !

my skater skirt that I brought through instagram? lol! 
well.. it's common nowadays for people to in a way.. 'buy' stuff on instagram. Especially when you are the type that insta alot! Heh :D it's super convenient, has lots of variety (depends on which supplier u followed) and cheaper (seriously) except the downside is you wouldn't know how is the quality like plus if it's preorder, you might have to wait 2-3 weeks to get your goodies :( so not for those who are impatient.

The first time I saw people posting clothing and accessories on insta I was like OMG I REALLY LOVE THOSE CLOTHES AND ACCESSORY ! and I thought to myself I must get it !
So.. for first timer.. I was actually quite blur on how to order.. but thanks to my supplier, she explain to me and the process was actually quite simple :) but yeah.. I have to wait 2-3weeks.
Unfortunately my skater skirt got delayed so my lovely supplier gave a small accessory as a complimentary item for having me to wait almost a month. I wasn't mad that it got delayed, as I'm a patient person :)

I really don't know how many times I thank her tho, HAHA !
Anyway thanks again for the lovely skater skirt and zip bracelet ! :D










 Don't forget to follow her on instagram@lovelytreasures7 (only in malaysia)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment