12 October 2013

Brand new start.

After years of hiatus , i'm finally back to blogging. I stopped blogging 2 to 3 years ago because apparently i have no idea what to blog about and boom! my blog just died like that. During that time I was also focusing on my major exam (SPM) so I didn't really care much about my blog anymore. I've tried searching for my old blog but it was no where to be found (crappy happy emo stories, fangirling over kpop can be found there haha! ).

So.. starting with my new blog i'm gonna update as much as possible, Telling weird / crazy / funny or epic story of what I saw or occur to me these few days , write reviews on anything that I'll come across with like FOOOOD. HAHA!  Not to mention , i'll be updating on some kpop news and kpop songs since i'm a crazy hardcore kpop fan. But don't worry , not all the post will be about KPOP.


It's almost 4am and I'm still awake trying to figure out what eles should I type for my very first post after years .
LOL! ANYWAY , do anticipate my blog ;)
off to bed peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment