7 April 2014

L'oreal Excellence Creme 5.6 light red brown on black hair Review !

So here's the review on L'oreal Excellence Creme 5.6 light red brown on my black hair.
I've been wanting and wanting to have Visible hair color not just tint but I've been failing to get it !
So did this shade work on me?

 The packaging.


 So it suppose to have a dark reddish tone for black to dark brown hair.
which I wanted.. but did I get the results that I wanted?


Provided inside the box..


SO the results.....

Well, it does have that reddish brown hue under sunlight
But sadly it's not visible indoor.
Compare with Liese casis berry bubble hair color.
I feel that Liese did a better job than L'oreal

1 Point for Liese, 0 for L'oreal.

With Liese Casis berry
With L'oreal excellence creme 5.6
See the difference?
Maybe L'oreal excellence creme is made more towards darkening hair with different hues whereas Liese is really made for lightening the hair.

Liese is also easier to use since its using foam bubble to color the hair and it's less messy.
Another 1 Point for Liese.

So conclusion is... I'd rather go for Liese than L'oreal excellence creme.

But since I've brought another different hair color range of L'oreal which is Excellence fashion. Which claim that it'll bring a MORE VISIBLE color. So why not try it one last time before I really claim that I shall not use L'oreal hair color products for lightening my black hair anymore. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment