7 April 2014

Guardian super hair color deal ! 50% off !


So Guardian pharmacy has this crazy deal right now !
L'oreal Paris hair dye 50% off ! [Until 9/4/2014]
Mom wanted to buy as her white hair are sprouting like crazy.
So I tag along to check out the hair colors available.

I've been coloring my hair at home for 2 times already.
If you've read my older post, I've tried liese casis berry bubble hair color.
It was OK though, but I wanted MORE VISIBLE color.
Later on, I tried L'oreal Excellence Creme 5.6 light red brown but haven't got a chance to review it yet, so I'm gonna do the review now (after 2 months) LOL!

But before that ! You see I brought a new hair color to try since it's on offer.
L'oreal Excellence Fashion is mine, as the Excellence creme is for my mom. (She brought 3 to keep it for future use)

Why did I choose L'oreal Excellence Fashion and this shade?
- I wanted a more Visible color
- I was so tempted to choose intense red but then I realize, I'm working at an F&B outlet where the numbers of malays are more.. so it's just not right. Customer will think I'm rebellious or something.  PLUS my mom will kill me if I go for super intense red. If it's brownish red then it's OK lah.
-Why not violet brown? Nah... I don't take to dark purple-ish tone hair.
-So i ended up choosing Intense copper brown. Since my mom didn't say anything, I took two. HAHA!

On second thought..
I'm kinda afraid that this color doesn't suit me =/

Luckily.. I'm not doing it now. I'll be doing it maybe next week?
Sadly no one did a review on this shade for black hair. So maybe I'll be the first to do it? ;)
Stay tune for my review on L'oreal Excellence Fashion Intense Copper Brown !


No comments:

Post a Comment