13 April 2014

Silky Girl Eyeliners + Miss Hana Eyeliner Review

Basically, I'm a noob when it comes to makeup.
I'm not the type that ALWAYS wear make up when I go out cause.. you guess it right! I'm Lazy.
But it is necessary for me to learn some basic make up skills for certain occasions.

Before this, I had this dance performance and I'm suppose to wear make up but, wtf I've no experience and I asked my friend to help me out. Very time consuming for her cause she has to get ready for the dance too. =/

Since that day, I practice some make up skill at home and.. the results.. wasn't bad lah. HAHA!

Even if I want to put makeup when I'm going out, the most would be just BB cream. HAHAHA! IKR I'm damn lazy. But since I know how to put BB cream on my face already (Last time I thought BB cream is suppose to be concealer LOL!) , I will go to the next step which is applying Eyeliner ! So that next time I'm able to apply eyeliner within 5min if I'm rushing out ! hahaha!

I brought a few eyeliners to try out.
There are few types of eyeliner out in the market.
Pencil, Gel & Liquid.

Since I'm a beginner in applying eyeliner. I used SilkyGirl brand since it's affordable.
Today, I'll be comparing and reviewing 3 types of SilkyGirl eyeliner.
I'll be including Miss Hana liquid eyeliner in this review too since I'm on eyeliner topic.

Left to right:
SilkyGirl BigEye 2-in-1 Pencil Eyeliner
SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Gel Eyeliner
Miss Hana Liquid Eyeliner
SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner


SilkyGirl BigEye Pencil Eyeliner comes with White color at the other end



ooooohhh~ Miss Hana Eyeliner cap has a Bling on it :3
Claims

SilkyGirl BigEye 2-in-1 Pencil Eyeliner
-Waterproof
-Long wearing

SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Gel Eyeliner
-Waterproof
-Smudgeproof
-Sweat resistance
-Long wearing

Miss Hana Liquid Eyeliner
-Smudgeproof
-Quick Dry
-Grease proof

SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- Quick Dry
-Waterproof



So let's see..

Miss Hana Liquid Eyeliner
-Less Watery compare to SG Liquid Eyeliner but dry quickly as claimed. Need to apply few strokes to make it dark.

SilkyGirl BigEye 2-in-1 Pencil Eyeliner
-Very smudgy (if you get what I mean). Had to apply few strokes to make it dark.

SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Gel Eyeliner
-The texture is like using crayon to apply. One stroke and it came out quite dark.

SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner
-Watery but dry quickly. Quick Dry approved ! One stroke should be enough for it to be dark.


Now for the smudge proof test !
I use a finger and rub each of the eyeliner to see if any of them smudge or comes off.



Miss Hana Liquid Eyeliner
-Smudgeproof 

SilkyGirl BigEye 2-in-1 Pencil Eyeliner
- Not Smudgeproof 

SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Gel Eyeliner
-Very minimal Smudge

SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner
-Comes off very easily


Now for the waterproof test !
I use one finger and damp it with water and gently rub on each eyeliner.



Miss Hana Liquid Eyeliner
-Comes off a little

SilkyGirl BigEye 2-in-1 Pencil Eyeliner
-Definately not water proof

SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Gel Eyeliner
-Waterproof 

SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner
-Wears off easily again



My Comments?

SilkyGirl BigEye 2-in-1 Pencil Eyeliner
ok, although it has 2 colors on it. I feel that this pencil eyeliner is good if you want to make a smoky eye effect. But when I use it, I tend to blink and have some tears flowing out when applying using this and since it's not waterproof it was messed up. = = But sometimes I use this to do touch up. I'll rate it 4/10

SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Gel Eyeliner
This eyeliner pass for smudge proof and also water proof test ! Definitely one of my favorite eyeliner to use. I'll rate it 9/10. Where did the 1 point go? Well, one thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that it can't twist back, only can twist it to make it come out.

Miss Hana Liquid Eyeliner
This eyeliner only pass for smudge proof test but not for it's waterproof test like what it claims. But it has a 0.1mm tip which is design to apply with precision. I like this eyeliner too since it's easy to use. But sometimes I have to shake it cause the 'ink' wasn't dark enough. 7/10

SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Not smudge proof and water proof? BOOOOO~ But it's still OK to use it. Watery but dry very quickly and its easy to apply since it has a sharp tip for precision. 6/10



What is this?!
OK. I was trying to rub off all the eyeliner and LOOK! The SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Gel eyeliner is still there!
You can tell how hard I rub off by the redness on my hand.
WOAH! This one definitely Champion weih 

So I hope this post help for those who want to purchase SilkyGirl eyeliner or Miss Hana liquid eyeliner :)

Those who want to purchase Miss Hana, Dr. Douxi products, facial mask or skincare products you can check out here 
>> https://www.facebook.com/yourbeautystoremalaysia?fref=ts (ONLY IN MALAYSIA) 
Help my friend out ! :)


It's super late and I'm outta here! Till then..


No comments:

Post a Comment