31 December 2014

au revoir, 2014 !

Since 2014 is coming to an end, this calls for self-reflection time ! 

2014 been quite a good year for me with a little downside.
Traveling was one of my greatest moment in 2014. I get to traveled to Penang with my best friends, traveled to Singapore with my brother, and Indonesia with my parents.
Hopefully I get to travel more in 2015 because god knows I love travelling so much.

I'm also glad that I'm able to spend plenty of time with my best friends despite our busy schedules. Be it shopping at a weekend bazaar or even just a quick yamcha session, we're still able to update each other about our life or maybe even complain about work. hah.

I don't really know how to express this, but I guess I'm quite content about being single throughout this year again. I mean, I don't feel that sad not to have another half, at least I get to focus on 'self-development', understand myself more and probably splurge on shopping rather than couple thingy. haha.

My downside moment of 2014 would probably be..
My internship period. I was so disappointed that I didn't get a proper internship. What I learned from this lesson was to be more kiasu abit (like 2 or 3 months before internship I must apply for the job!) and also never procrastinate. But I guess my procrastination couldn't be help. During November was my most hectic month ever, 2 assignment due date back to back. And I was procrastinating as usual. But I manage to finished it.. by forgoing my sleep and my meals.

There were times where work was fun but also shitty at the same time. Yeap, I encounter MANY uneducated or stupid  customer with no common sense at all. They might think I have attitude problems but hey, their lack of common sense has drive me up the wall too many times that I had to give a 'wtf pms' face to them. If those were out of the picture, I'm just a normal happy staff working at the shop.

Wookay, enough of blabbering about the past. It's time to focus on the future !

To be honest, I did not fulfill any of my 2014 resolutions which I couldn't remember what it was anyway. hah. So, I shall make a new list of resolutions (or probably edit a few and add in some challenging one perhaps?).


  • Stay single throughout the year again. 
  • Change my fashion style.
  • Blog more.
  • Commit more time on my dear guitar.
  • Read more and suck in more knowledge.
  • Definitely put in more time for jogging and attend a marathon.
  • START DRIVING.
  • Travel to a different country.
  • Learn a new language.
  • More practice on makeup.
  • Pass my exam with flying colors! (damn mainstream for a resolution, I know..)
Actually, come to think of it, I did fulfill one of my 2014 resolution though, which was cut down on gaming. But Dota was an exception and I play like twice a week only to release stress. hah.

Anyway, there's definitely more resolution I would love to list down but right now these are my main targets and my brain isn't functioning well enough to come up with more. 



till then,







No comments:

Post a Comment