12 March 2016

Mise en scene Hello Bubble hair dye foam review in 10G


It's been almost a year plus since I last dyed my hair with Liese bubble hair dye in sweet apricot. So this time around I thought of trying out different hair dye brand, specifically in foam/bubble because...well.. you know how much I like bubble hair dye after using Liese so many times. 

After searching around the internet, I found this brand Mise En Scene, which is a korean brand specialized in hair products and they so happen to have bubble hair dye ! So I decided to try it out !
More Mise En Scene products and details here.

I manage to get 2 colors (10G and 7N), however I'll be doing the review on 10G.

All the instructions are in korean, however if you've used Liese before the steps are almost the same.
Just pour in Solution 1 & Solution 3 into the bottle (Solution 2) and you need to shake it sideways.

While shaking it, don't startle when the bottle start to get warm, that's because of the chemical reaction of the solutions inside. 
After shaking for around 20 times, put on your gloves, plastic cover, Vaseline your hairline, section your hair then screw the pump to the bottle and start pumping out the foam to apply it. Wait around 20-30min (depending on how light you want the results to be), wash it off and apply the conditioner and your done ! 

Apparently for my case, I put on a shower cap and leave it for 40min and even use a hairdryer to blow it because some state that heat can help improve hair dye penetration for better results. Not sure if it's a myth or fact though. Anyway here are the results.
Before and After
Before this my hair was in Liese Sweet Apricot before so it was kinda orangey brown at first. After that my hair grew long and the black roots start to grow till below my ear level (as seen in the pic), and during CNY I chopped off my hair till shoulder length. That's why you'll see orangey brown at the ends and also some 'highlights'.

Quite satisfy with the result, especially the root area. However the results of my hair color is not the same as shown on the box. But of course I wasn't expecting to get platinum/golden blond hair anyway. I just want to lift my hair to a lighter shade, that's all.

If I were to compare this with Liese bubble hair color..

Liese has more variety of hair color shades.
Liese hair color results are more accurate.
When using Liese, I experience stinging feeling when applying, but with Mise en scene I got a warm feeling as if I'm steaming my hair. 
Mise en scene has very minimal ammonia smell.

So will I purchase Mise En Scene Hello Bubble again?
Well, it depends on what color I'm aiming for, but I'll probably try out other brand (eg. Schwarzkopf freshlight foam color) first before deciding on which brand I like the most, but its also kinda troublesome to get Mise en scene through online market since its not available in retail.

Well then, till next time !




No comments:

Post a Comment