20 January 2015

Styling - Skorts








 I dare say Skorts are currently my wardrobe staple. It simple and chic, and for it to be a high waist short is another plus point too!

What's a skort? 
It's a Skirt + Short = Skorts . It can either be a short skirt with a shorts underneath it or a shorts that looks like a skirt from the front view. 

What I have here is the most common Zara inspired origami skort that people rave about.
And here's how I like to style my skorts.

  • Pairing up with a sleeveless top of any color or texture
  • Pairing with a button down long sleeve shirt for a smarter look.
  • Wanna look smart and girly at the same time? Pair it with a lace or crochet top
  • A simple crop top for a lazy casual day.
  • Who says you can't pair a black top with a black skorts? 
  • Lastly, printed top goes well with skorts too ! 

till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment