6 February 2015

立春




4 FEB 2015 
This is actually my first time doing this egg balancing thingi during 立春 (Lichun). And I was so amused by it that I had to take photo of it. 

立春 (Li chun) signify the beginning of spring. Ancient chinese farmers believe that 立春 day is an important day for them to celebrate ceremonies and worship to the god for a prosperous year ahead.  

And during this day itself, it is proven that you can easily balance an egg on it's narrow end. 
Some say that this phenomenon is due to the sun crossing the equator or some gravitational force, I not even sure for myself. 

Anyway, I'll be on hold for a short while as I'm travelling overseas ! (just for a few days). Will update on my trip as soon as I come back ! 

Hint: Travelling to an Asian country where MOST malaysian chinese would go. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment