19 February 2015

Hong Kong Trip.. Part 1

I just got back from Hong Kong few days ago, I must say I'm super tired right now after all the spring cleaning I had to do right after coming back from my Hong Kong trip.

OH ! it's past midnight already. Happy Chinese New Year everyone and to my readers ! :)

right.. back to the topic..

It was my first time visiting Hong Kong and I was really satisfied for making a trip there !
My main purpose was to attend my cousin's wedding, before this I had no 'pull' to go HK but due to cheap air fare, why not?

The timing of my visit was pretty good actually, the weather was around 20℃ - 16 which is cool enough for me to walk around Hong Kong comfortably. 

Day 1
[Picture taken with Nikon D5100 & S4 mini]

Saw this plane flew pass below us while we're on the way to HK.


Hong Kong International Airport decorations


I gotta say that Hong Kong's transportation system is soooo good.
So I took the bus from the airport to go to Tsim Sha Tsui (the area I'm staying), and the bus actually has a screen to tell where is the next destination. Obviously these sort of stuff DO NOT EXIST IN MALAYSIAN BUSES, so I'm fascinated about it.




When sitting the bus, you have to quickly get inside in order to put your luggage on the space provided, if not you'll be standing with your luggage and have a tough time managing it each time the driver push hard on the breaks.

So the place I'm staying at in Tsim Sha Tsui has no specific name as it is actually a small apartment that is converted into 5 very small guest room.
This is an illustration of the room I shared with my mom.
Pretty small but I was okay with it. Except for the toilet, cause it is too narrow to even comfortably do your business in it.
The white parts are some of the free space for us and between the bathroom and the bed there's a television too ! 
Apparently, this was the largest room among the 5.
In contrast, this is the smallest room among the 5 that I could illustrate out. 
When I peak inside, it is super miserably small. 

So after checking out my room and dumping my luggage in there, we went off to grab dinner and head over to Avenue of Stars for a walk.















Among many stars, Jet Li and Jackie Chan were the ones that I could only recognize. haha.





Part 2 to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment