8 October 2016

Haikyuu!! Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa (season 3) episode 1 first look/impression/review/comments



The moment I've (and Haikyuu!! fans) been waiting for.. A year later... Haikyuu!! new season has finally dropped !
Karasuno High School vs Shiratorizawa Academy !

In my previous post about why you should watch Haikyuu!! You'll know that I'm an avid fan of Haikyuu!! and I've been so hyped about this new season ever since they announce the release date for it that I literally stay up till 3am to wait and watch the sub version (MILLION THANKS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUB IT ! U GUY(S) ARE THE BEST !)
For the other fans out there, you get how I feel about this hype right??!

With the first episode out, there's just so many mixed feeling I just can't.... *sob*
Here are my few comments on the very first episode of this season !
[Do not proceed if you haven't watch and aren't too fond of spoilers]
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
THAT OPENING ! 
I wouldn't say it was the best but DAMN it was good in terms of the graphics/animation! But the song was just meh~
I mean.. TAKE A FRIGGIN' LOOK AT THIS PART OF THE OPENING !
BAM!


COMIC RELIEF ON POINT !
Haikyuu!! still never fail to make me laugh ! I don't know how many times I've laugh on the very first episode. There are just so many funny scene. Especially when it comes to Noya-san & Tanaka-san.


THE BADASS TEAM IS FINALLY HERE !
Entering the court late like a badass? Well that's how the powerhouse do for their grand entrance. Like f*king finally we can see this epic match animated ! Just look at their serious badass face ! (except for Tendou)


TENDOU SATORI
Source

If you've gone ahead with the manga (just like me), you'll know that Tendou is an interesting character and probably the only lovable character with a stupid looking face in the scary opposing team. (FINALLY GET TO HEAR HIS VOICE !) AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE HAS IN STORE FOR US IN THE ANIME.


THEY DIDN'T MISS OUT THE COMMERCIAL BREAKS !! *CRY OF JOY*
My favourite scene in all Haikyuu!! anime. Glad that they didn't miss out on this ! And YAY to a new one! Hopefully the next few episode they'll show us Shiratorizawa team serving or some new ones from Karasuno team.


NISHINOYA AGAINST THE LEFTY !
WHY HELLO LEFTY. Apparently Ushijima is a lefty (If you didn't know that), and lefty are very hard to deal with (according to them). I'm hyped to see how our favourite Libero handle this lefty spartan in the anime ! Just look at him giving that 'Oikawa' look !


THE STARTING LINEUP !!!
I just like how they introduce the starting lineup in the anime. AND OMG I ALSO LIKE HOW THEY DO TANAKA'S HIGH FIVE SLAPPING DIFFERENTLY ! LOLOL!


AND...I WAS LEFT SQUEALING AT THE ENDING CREDITS *CRY OF JOY*
Shiratorizawa
GO! GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! DATEKO!
Johzenji & Wakutani 
My Bokuto being Bokuto and Akaashi.. not a single sh*t is given
Lev flying,  Kenma being Kenma and my captain dragging him 
My gay Oikawa being chill AF
MY KARASUNO BABIES ! 
Because we all fans know that we won't be seeing our other favourite teams in this season. Hence, the great production team decided to give us a beautiful ending credit with all of our favourite team running together *CRYING MORE WITH TEARS OF JOY* Couldn't express more on how happy I am to see this ending credit.

So far so good for the starting episode. Not sure whether I'll continue this kinda review/comment thingi for the rest of the episodes though. Geez, now I have to wait every week for them to release a new episode. But is okay... at least I get a double doze of Haikyuu!! (new release for manga and anime) per week. HAHA !

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment