7 June 2016

Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam review



As promise, here is my review on one of the product I got from my beauty haul which is Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam.

I've been a huge fan of Innisfree ever since I brought the Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask.
Mainly because it gives me a good first impression, thats why every time I tend to look at Innisfree products more.. hehe.

So this cleanser is one of the product under the Innisfree volcanic line. This line mainly target on pores and also oil control. The main selling point of this cleanser is the ingredient inside it which contain volcanic scoria/clusters from Jeju where it helps with deep cleanse, wash away clogged pores and has 'a powerful sebum-absorbing capacity'.



When you squeeze some of the product out, you will notice there're tiny bits of volcanic clusters. They are not like your typical hard & non-biodegradable microbeads, instead they can be easily squished using just your fingers. I believe these tiny bits are the volcanic scoria.

Tip: What I usually do is that after applying all over my face, I let it stay on for AT LEAST 1 min or until most of the foam disappear (unless I'm in a hurry) to let the product sip inside my skin and does its magic. 

After using it for a few week (morning & night), I did see some improvement as compare to using my old cleanser (acne aid soap). There was one time when I'm about to wash my face, I notice my left cheek have 3 very black and visible blackhead that I can just squeeze out, but instead I just ignore it and just continue to wash my face with this Innisfree cleanser... and OMG it really does cleanse the pore man ! Like there's no black dots on the pore ! However the pore still remain there, just that it shrink a little. I also notice that the 'growth rate' of my pimple reduce a little. (not sure if its this cleanser or it could be because I use other products as well that help with my oily skin too)

Also another thing about this cleanser is that it has a very clay-ish/volcanic-ish smell? I don't really know how to describe the smell but yeah is near to clay smell.. But I can take it, I mean the smell is not that strong but it'll linger around a bit even after you wash your face.

Overall, I would recommend this to people with oily skin and pore problems as well as people who doesn't wanna splurge so much on a cleanser as most of the Innisfree products are quite affordable.

For more info & reviews on Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam go here.

Till then,




No comments:

Post a Comment