21 June 2016

Innisfree soybean energy essence review




This time I'll review the Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence from my recent beauty haul.
Some say that this is a dupe for the SK II facial treatment essence, unfortunately I've never tried SK II before so I couldn't compare with Innisfree soybean energy essence.

Anyway here's what it claims to do:
Innisfree soybean energy essence is made out from 91% fermented Jeju soybean with enriched gamma-PGA. It has 6-in-1 rejuvenating skin care essence that build a tight and dense skin barrier to prevent your skin from environmental and natural damages. This essence removes impurities for smoother skin, provide your pore wall with elasticity and brightens and revitalizes your skin tone.



OK long story short, it minimizes pore, brighten skin, remove impurities and also firms your skin to give that younger looking radiant skin.

Fast foward.. after a few weeks of diligently applying it daily (morning and night). Here are my impressions of it..


Firstly in terms of packaging, it's light weight. Because the bottle is made out of plastic instead of other FTE which are made out of frosted glass. Pro: light weight ; Con: looks cheap.

Secondly, it's odorless. THANK GOODNESS ! Because fermented stuff just doesn't sound smell right especially when it is being put on your face.

Thirdly, since many people have been saying this.. so I dare say that it is a fact that it really does absorb quickly into the skin ! Which means I don't have to wait any longer to apply my next skincare product on my face ! #savetime

Fourth, it doesn't feel sticky since it has a watery consistency. Although Innisfree came out with a [light] version of this essence which cater for oily skin or to use during summer time, I believe this normal version will suit all skin types even for the oily skin types (my skin type) because is not 'heavy' on the skin.


Fifth, it gives off a cooling sensation which helps tighten the pores and not forgetting, it is hydrating !

Overall, my skin did improved after being introduced to this essence. Usually I'll have bumpy skin especially on my cheek area because of acne. But now it's starting to get smoother or I shall say less bumpy already. I also notice that my face has slightly brighten up, however it seems that it doesn't help brighten my acne scars much. Maybe is either not strong enough for my acne scar or it takes loads of time and patience for it to see the results.


Will I buy it again?
Well.. if I couldn't find any other essence that gives me a better results and odorless smell then YES I would repurchase Innisfree soybean energy essence again.

Till then,





No comments:

Post a Comment