1 April 2015

Run out of gift ideas ? here's a solution !

Ever faced that problem where you have no idea what gift to give a friend for her birthday? Well, I'm here to provide you a solution !

Just few weeks ago I was facing this exact same problem, but this idea suddenly struck me.

This friend of mine was crazy or should I say.. obsessed with the color blue. (yes, she even wore a blue dress on her big day too !) So since I knew what's her favorite color, I've decided to go for a 'blue theme' gift. Whereby all the items I'll get for her would be all in BLUE.


Nail Polish - elianto
Earring - H&M
Pens - Stabilo 88 fineliner pens
Watch - Zalora

Personally I love to pick items that my friend would make use of it. I was never a fan of giving gift that are for deco purposes because at the end of the day, it'll just sit there and collect dust. (just like a soft toy of mine given by my highschool friend during my 19th birthday, sorry !)
So yeah.. it's always good to give something that your friend would use !

Alright..  So I've got my blue items, next is the packaging.



So here I've got a box fill with BLUE (again) crepe paper shredded in long strips to provide 'cushioning' for all my items. Crepe paper comes in different colors and can be found in stationary shop and it shouldn't cost more than rm1. (got mine from Popular for RM0.60 only!)



And.. here's the finish product.
Decided to go for a vintage style for wrapping up the box. Brown wrapping paper + twine string.
Brown wrapping paper can be found in any stationary shop and I got my twine string from Daiso.

So yeah.. thats about it ! not so complicated isn't it? All you needa do is to know what's your friend's favorite color and your good to go ! And here are a few colored items to inspire you !

[all images taken from google image]

Accessories


Eos lip balm

phone casing


Earphones/headsets 

Phone cables

Pens

Nailpolish

Watch


till then,


No comments:

Post a Comment