18 April 2015

Styling - Nike Roshe Run


No doubt, Nike Roshe Run is the currently the HOTTEST / BESTSELLER sneakers not only in Malaysia but also around the globe ! So.. what's so great about this sneaker ? I got myself a pair (Inspired) to find out why.



Although Nike Roshe Run comes in many different colors and custom designs, I personally prefer the Black one. Eventhough this is an inspired one, the sole is comfortable and yes it does have support too. But how long will it last as compare to an original one.. that I wouldn't know. So I've planned to used it mainly for home workout or probably for gym as I wouldn't recommend it for long term running.

But the reason why everyone's raving about this sneaker because of it's versatility ! Seriously, you can match almost everything with this sneakers, especially in black color.

Here's how I style my Nike Roshe Run







Go for a casual look with a crop tee and high waist shorts or with a long pants ; Or you might wanna go for a little more feminine look by pairing it with a skirt ; A slouchy long shirt/tank/dress can also be paired with it ; last but not least, of course would be the sport's attire.

till then,





No comments:

Post a Comment