2 May 2015

Garden Studio @ The Scott Garden review

On today's post, I'll be reviewing on Garden Studio @ Scott Garden.
*Don't say I didn't warn you but it's gonna be a lengthy post with tons of pictures.

The reason why I've got this wonderful opportunity to stay overnight at the Garden Studio was because my friend rented a room there to celebrate her birthday party. YES, you can actually rent a room to host your birthday party


What's really cool about this place is that they have different rooms or they call it SOHO for you to choose depending on how many people you plan to accommodate. And judging by the photos they've posted on their Facebook, you can tell it looks incredibly nice, clean, and simple and you'll get that feeling of wanting to stay there.

Another good thing about Garden Studio is that there's Tesco just below it, not to mention bars, restaurants, Starbucks too. So if you're planning for an after party or second round, you can always head down to the bars or maybe grab a bite at any of the restaurants. So convenient right ?!

The room rates are starting from RM230It's pretty affordable I'll say. Because for this price, you can get a room that has a much better interior and features than a normal hotel room. (I'll tell you why later.)

For more information on room rates or booking, visit their Facebook page or their Website.


[99% photos taken by me using Nikon D5100]


The room we had was called SOHO 3.1 and the rate was RM230

Here's the living and dinning area (sorry for the unseemly sight of our stuff). So yeah, this is what I meant by a 'much better features than a hotel room' for this price. You get a kitchen area, a dining table, a bar table with microwave and a washing machine too?! Oh, and of course, there's free WiFi. 

Minimalistic and clean are two words that I can best describe for this room. I love it ! Especially the living area, my favorite place to chill at. Not to mention the natural lighting coming from the window is great for photography !









 Another favorite part of the room would be the brick wall. A perfect backdrop for OOTD shots !



I didn't really took a good quality photo of the bedroom upstairs, so sorry! but here's a glimpse of how it looks like! The bathroom is situated at where the dress is hanging. The bedroom is enough to accommodate 4 person, 2 on the bed 2 on the blue mattress provided. 


So now, a few pictures of the night of my friend, Chloe's party.









Mandatory OOTD shot.




The next morning, we headed down to the swimming pool area to look around and took some photos.







Just when I found a perfect spot for OOTD but I wasn't in a nice outfit. lol!



Overall I would rate this place a 4.8/5.
Would definitely recommend the Garden Studio for people who plan to host a small gathering, birthday party or even those who are looking for accommodation here in KL. And I would definitely come back for a mini gathering or perhaps a short stay, who knows? 


till then, 





No comments:

Post a Comment