12 March 2015

#ThoughtsOnFashion : Mugler Spring/Summer 2015

Image from Thierry Mugler official website.


Just recently, I've picked up the interest of watching fashion shows through YouTube and I stumble upon a fashion show by Mugler (Thierry Mugler) Spring/Summer 2015 collection.




Why I'm in love with Mugler SS 2015 collection?
  • It's Minimalist, Simple and Chic
  • It's Something I would definitely wear. (most of them)

extra points for Karlie Kloss who nailed both her outfits. ;)

I'm not really a fan of loud prints designs like Moschino (although I do like their fashion show). I prefer plain, simple monochromatic fashion style because that's what I feel most comfortable in wearing. As for colors, like I said, I favor monochrome and occasionally a dash of colors like blue, pink, or red.

Here are the few design that I love.








All image from here. Credits to owner.


Yes, very monochromatic I know.. haha. But somehow that's my taste ! I love the slit dress/skirt series especially the white maxi dress and last one that Karlie Kloss is wearing. Sorry but I'm having a huge girl crush on Karlie ! haha.

To see all the outfits visit : here

till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment