27 February 2015

Grey and Knitted








Ever since my recent trip to Hong Kong, I couldn't help but to envy those who get to enjoy cold weather and at the same time wearing fashionable fall/winter clothings! I mean c'mon, we don't get the chance to wear those in Malaysia, we'll sweat non stop and probably get heat stroke. 
I almost got a winter coat (those long cashmere/trench coat type) for my Hong Kong trip but come to think of it, when will be my next winter trip to use it again? 

So I decided to get this Grey Knitted Cardigan from Taobao (chinese online website) for the trip which I'm in love with it !! I know there's a high risk of getting bad quality items from Taobao for such a dirt cheap price, but it all depends on how much research you've done and also luck perhaps? Because there's many distributors selling the exact same item, but in different price. But of course you would go for the cheaper price ones right? Which leads you to observing the amount of sales and good feedback the distributor received to actually trust their quality of goods. 

Yeah, Taobao can be heaven for shopaholics but it's complicated for people like me who suck in reading Chinese (Google translate doesn't do a good job, trust me!). So I suggest getting a Taobao agent to help out if you're interested, there's plenty out there ! 

As I was saying, this cardigan's quality is pretty good and warm too. It give a slouchy vibe that is suitable to wear during cold rainy days or even to a blasting cold air-conditioned lecture class. Whichever way of wearing a knitted cardigan, never wear it out to the street under the scorching hot sun and humid weather in Malaysia. But if you'd do, here I clap for you. hah.

till then, 

No comments:

Post a Comment