19 December 2016

My (bad) Travel Recommends Pocket Wi-Fi experience

So... This is my first time using Travel Recommends Pocket Wi-Fi and I don't know why I was so suay (unlucky) to kena this kind of bad service on my first experience.

So here goes..
Booked their pocket Wi-fi router for my Cambodia trip.
Arrived at Cambodia, switch on router, connect it to my phone after that no problem for first few minutes. Okay, then after that I didn't use my phone as I was busy listening to my tour guide. The router was still on and connected, then came the afternoon when I was about to surf the web and that's where it started..

I couldn't get internet access.

OK fine.. I on/off, reconnect, took out my sim card and placed it back again.. NOPE nothing works

I checked the piece of paper they left in the router bag, yes they did say reset the router if unable to connect.. BUT THEY DIDN'T EXACTLY TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO HOLD THE POWER BUTTON FOR FREAKING 10 SECONDS UNTIL IT SHOWS FACTORY RESET AND THEN RELEASE IT FOR IT TO RESET. And I was TRYING to reset it by holding it for less than 10sec, without knowing that I have to hold it longer for freaking 10 seconds. (I knew this after whatsapping them -_-)

Dear travel recommends, please indicate that line I highlighted to your customer next time..

So my first day I was only able to get like a 30min worth of internet through this router. 2nd day, still cannot get internet and I was busy throughout the day so I couldn't contact travel recommends, and then the 3rd day I finally able to contact Travel Recommends through their Whatsapp using public wifi -_-

Man.. their speed of replying is just so effing slow.

There I was, DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET INTERNET ACCESS WITH THE ROUTER WITHOUT LOSING ON MY RENTAL FEES and they were so slow in replying. (Is this how you guys try to sap money out from us?!? LOL!)
I know you guys have HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS & MESSAGES but PLEASE SET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT...attend to those who are in desperate need first (like my case). OR AT LEAST ASSIGN MORE PEOPLE TO HANDLE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE !

ok.. so after I found out how to reset the router.. It worked but for awhile. I even tried it on my friend's phone, it didn't work as well. I contacted them again and then again.. their reply was soooooooooooooooo effing slow

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME... my rental fees were all WASTED thanks to their slow reply and noob router..
I requested to claim back my rental fees through whatsapp, the fella said "let me check with the management and will get back to you" .. until now.. NO RESPONDS..  (their excuse is probably high volume of calls & messages again *roll eye*)

OK.. it was getting in my nerve already..
I emailed to them telling them about my experience and request for rental fee refund..
GUESS WHAT..
NO REPLY AT ALL !! 
WHAT KIND OF SHITTY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS?!
CAN YOU AT LEAST REPLY MY EMAIL STATING WHY YOU CAN'T SEEM TO REFUND MY RENTAL FEES?!

Sigh.. This is probably their technique on sapping money out from you..
Never gonna use Travel Recommends service anymore.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment