5 January 2016

What I wish for in 2016

I'm pretty late in updating my blog and I apologize for that. Its not that I don't want to.. but lately, many things have been going on, eg. Spring cleaning the entire house, work, studying for finals, parties and so on..

Without furthur due.. Time for some year end (or more like new year) self-reflection..
Screw new year resolutions already ! I havent fulfill most of my 2015 resolutions.. EXCEPT for the travelling one.. (and also being single, lol)


2015 was one of the best year for me.. because I've fulfilled one of my resolution which is travelling to different countries, that's London and Hong Kong. ✈ Both countries gave me a good impression that I would love to go back again ! From these two countries, I started to discover that travelling is a part of me, that feeling of 'I have to travel' is intense that I must travel at least once to somewhere either near or far to satisfy myself and no doubt it is also stated in my zodiac sign (sagittarius ♐) that I'm someone who love travelling.

2015 was also the year I ended my degree course, currently waiting for finals thus not graduated yet..
Tbh, my uni life isn't as fun as compare to others.. I didnt make much friends and most of the time I felt left out hence I keep quiet most of the time.. which kinda sucks. Not that I don't wanna make friends but.. idk.. probably others have their own gang or I'm a quiet person that people think its hard to approach me..
Whichever way it is, I'm glad uni is over.

What I really wanna see myself improve in starting from now is my confidence and my interaction skills. What I really wish is to be able to talk to people like how talkative people would interact. Its weird but I envy them, being able to socialize and talk to others with confidence and joke around.. while I on the other hand simply try to cut off a conversation and hesitating while answering people's question. Once I got angry at myself for being an antisocial at a party that I got home being super emotional.. pathetic I know..

So this year, what I really hope for is to be able to socialize better with people and also leveling up my confidence.
Also, I hope for good health not only in me, but also my dear family and friends.

Cheers to a new year ! 🍻

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment